Song: You Don't Love Me Anymore
Running Time: 4:01 (14:07 including "Bite Me")
Parody of: Original Song
Forum: Forum Discussion Page
Alternate Versions: You Don't Love Me Anymore (essential version)
- If you wait 10 minutes and 2 seconds after this song on the CD, you will hear the hidden song "Bite Me."
- "Now my scars are all healing, but my heart never will" is believed to be Al's most serious line in a song.
- The music video for this song was made right after the one for "Smells Like Nirvana". You can tell because of the familiar stage and drums in the background. The janitor from "Smells Like Nirvana" is also seen.
- Robert Goulet makes a cameo in the music video as the piano player who gets an arrow in his eye and his arm chopped off.
- This song is modelled (but not parodied) after “More Than Words” by Extreme.
- When the camera goes around the room, a condom can be seen on a golf club.