This is the page for the song White and Nerdy. To see other choices, visit the White and Nerdy (disambiguation) page.
|White & Nerdy|
A screenshot from the music video
September 26, 2006
Song: White & Nerdy
Running Time: 2:50
- iTunes ($1.29)
Forum: Forum Discussion Page
- The first pair of gangsters in the video are comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele.
- The line "Do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?" refers to Captains James T. Kirk and Jean-Luc Picard, captains of the USS Enterprise in Star Trek: The Original Series and Star Trek: The Next Generation respectively, and the fact that much of the fan community is divided over which one was a better captain.
- Seth Green makes a cameo in the music video as the guy that presents Al's action figures.
- The video cassette Al receives is a bootleg copy of the Star Wars Holiday Special, which only aired once in 1978 and has never been officially released on video (mainly because it was extremely weird and terrible).
- When Al is "playing" Minesweeper (video game), he uses the keyboard, but the actual gameplay of Minesweeper involves the mouse.
- His myspace says he has has 27 friends.
- Here is the MySpace page used for the song:  *
- Al is seen in the video vandalizing the Wikipedia page for Atlantic Records, a reference to the fact that they prevented Al from officially releasing "You're Pitiful" (despite the original artist James Blunt's approval).
- The trivia card Al holds up while playing Trivial Pursuit reads:
- G: In what city is the largest ball of twine built by one man?
- E: What's the deal with Lindsey Lohan? I mean, seriously?
- H: F.D.R. - was he faking it?
- AL: On what page does Harry Potter die in the next book?
- SN: What is the melting point of a gorilla's head?
- (Unknown): How many Wicket Men are there on a 43-Men Squamish Team?
- Donny Osmond makes a cameo playing the man dancing behind Al when he is in front of the "all white" background. Al chose him because Donny was "the whitest guy I [Al] could think of."
- Al claims Osmond's moves were entirely improvised, and has posted a video of the unrehearsed first take that they filmed: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=white+and+nerdy+first+take
- When Al gets a wedgie, the name on his underwear reads "Alfred", which is Al's full first name.