Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the page for the song White and Nerdy. To see other choices, visit the White and Nerdy (disambiguation) page.
|White & Nerdy|
A screenshot from the music video
September 26, 2006
Song: White & Nerdy
Running Time: 2:50
- iTunes ($1.29)
Forum: Forum Discussion Page
- The first pair of gangsters in the video are comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele.
- The line "Do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?" refers to Captains James T. Kirk and Jean-Luc Picard, captains of the USS Enterprise in Star Trek: The Original Series and Star Trek: The Next Generation respectively, and the fact that much of the fan community is divided over which one was a better captain.
- Seth Green makes a cameo in the music video as the guy that presents Al's action figures.
- The video cassette Al receives is a bootleg copy of the Star Wars Holiday Special, which only aired once in 1978 and has never been officially released on video (mainly because it was extremely weird and terrible).
- When Al is "playing" Minesweeper (video game), he uses the keyboard, but the actual gameplay of Minesweeper involves the mouse.
- His myspace says he has has 27 friends.
- Here is the MySpace page used for the song:  *
- Al is seen in the video vandalizing the Wikipedia page for Atlantic Records, a reference to the fact that they prevented Al from officially releasing "You're Pitiful" (despite the original artist James Blunt's approval).
- The trivia card Al holds up while playing Trivial Pursuit reads:
- G: In what city is the largest ball of twine built by one man?
- E: What's the deal with Lindsey Lohan? I mean, seriously?
- H: F.D.R. - was he faking it?
- AL: On what page does Harry Potter die in the next book?
- SN: What is the melting point of a gorilla's head?
- (Unknown): How many Wicket Men are there on a 43-Men Squamish Team?
- Donny Osmond makes a cameo playing the man dancing behind Al when he is in front of the "all white" background. Al chose him because Donny was "the whitest guy I [Al] could think of."
- Al claims Osmond's moves were entirely improvised, and has posted a video of the unrehearsed first take that they filmed: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=white+and+nerdy+first+take
- When Al gets a wedgie, the name on his underwear reads "Alfred", which is Al's full first name.