This is the page for the song White and Nerdy. To see other choices, visit the White and Nerdy (disambiguation) page.
|White & Nerdy|
A screenshot from the music video
September 26, 2006
Song: White & Nerdy
Running Time: 2:50
- iTunes ($1.29)
Forum: Forum Discussion Page
- This song is about a nerd.
- This song mentions Star Trek, more specifically Kirk and Picard.
- Seth Green makes a cameo in the music video as the guy that presents Al's action figures.
- The video Al received was a bootleg copy of the Star Wars Holiday Special.
- When Al is "playing" Minesweeper (video game), he uses the keyboard, but you can't use the keyboard to play Minesweeper.
- Al uses his laptop in the shower, and in I'll Sue Ya, he complains about using a computer in the bathtub, and it not working anymore.
- His myspace says he has has 27 friends, referring to a number that happens commonly in his songs. * Here is the MySpace page used for the song:  *
- The trivia card Al holds up in the video, but quickly pulls away reads:
- G: In what city is the largest ball of twine built by one man?
- E: What's the deal with Lindsey Lohan? I mean, seriously?
- H: F.D.R. - was he faking it?
- AL: On what page does Harry Potter die in the next book?
- SN: What is the melting point of a gorilla's head?
- (Unknown): How many Wicket Men are there on a 43-Men Squamish Team?
- Donny Osmond makes a cameo playing the man dancing behind Al when he is in front of the "all white" background. Al chose him because Donny was "the whitest guy I [Al] could think of."
- When Al gets a wedgie, the name reads "Alfred", which is Weird Al's real name.
- The song is the first mention of Wikipedia. In the music video, Weird Al blanks the page on Atlantic Records using 80pt Impact font, which is impossible. It also inspired many wiki vandals to do the same.