Song: Virus Alert
Running Time: 3:46
Album: Straight Outta Lynwood
Parody of: Style parody of The Sparks
- iTunes ($0.99)
Forum: Forum Discussion Page
Effects of the VirusEdit
- Translating all of someone's documents into Swahili
- Making someone's television record Gilgi
- Neuter someone's pets
- Giving someone's laundry static cling
- Making someone's computer screen freeze (literally)
- Erasing the easter eggs of someone's DVDs
- Erasing someone's hard drive and back-ups (as well as those of the person's relation)
- Peeling the paint off someone's walls
- Making someone's keyboard "all sticky"
- Giving someone's poodle a hickey
- Investing someone's cash in stock in Euro-Disney
- Tying someone's phone and making prank long distance calls
- Setting someone's clock[s] back an hour
- Start hogging someone's shower
- Deciding to give someone a permanent wedgie
- Legally change someone's name to "Reggie"
- "Mess up" the pH balance in someone's pool
- Melting the face off someone's skull
- Making someone's iPod only play Jethro Tull
- Telling knock-knock jokes while someone's trying to sleep
- Making someone physically attracted to sheep
- Stealing someone's identity and credit-cards
- Buying someone a warehouse full of pink leotards
- Causing a major rift in time and space
- Leaving a bunch of Twinkie wrappers "all over the place"
- Emailing someone's grandma all of his/her porn
- This video was made by Newgrounds, in the animation styling similar to that of "Dave" creator of retarded animal babies and many other newgrounds classics
- There is a Newgrounds logo in One scene in the video
- Even though everyone's instruments were turned to animals, we still hear the instrumentation afterwords
- The keyboard player was attacked by a squid then afterwords put in the marching band
- "Reggie" was originally a girl then she was changed into a boy named Reggie
- There is also a Virus Alert game.
- When the drums turn into a giant lobster, "WEIRD AL" can be seen as one of the vertical strips of characters on the left.
- In The Stocks page, one of the stocks is "John 3:15" ( that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life).
- In the video the sign at the beginning says "Dose he work here?" at the same time, one of the offices has a poster of Kelly Clarkson
- There is a refrence to UHF in one secne where people run to the door to "Leotard City"
- A porn is a piece of inappropriate sexual content