Song: Lame Claim To Fame
Running Time: 3:45
Album: Mandatory Fun
Style Parody of: Southern Culture on the Skids (Mostly:"Camel Walk" & "Dirt Track Date") (there are similar parts from "Bannana Puddin","White Trash", "Mojo Box"& "Voodoo Cadillac")
Lyrics: Lame Claim To Fame
Forum: Forum Discussion Page
- Celebrities mentioned in this song:
- Wayne's World 2 is a 1993 movie starring Mike Myers and Dana Carvey.
- Mötley Crüe is a heavy metal band formed in 1981.
- The line "I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who know a guy who knows a guy who knows Kevin Bacon" is related to the "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon", that states that an actor is related to Kevin Bacon through less than 6 movies.
- Dr. Demento makes a cameo in the music video.
- In the song, Al claims that Kim Kardashian have the same birthday, in reality, she is born on the 21st of October and Al on the 23rd of October.
- Al says he commented "First" on a YouTube video.
- while the line "I don't mean to brag, but Paul Giamatti's plumber knows me by name" is being sung, the video references Super Mario Bros.
- The video makes references to previous Weird Al's songs, such as: