Song: I Lost On Jeopardy
Running Time: 3:43
Forum: Forum Discussion Page
- The song refers to Jeopardy!, a trivia game show that originally aired from 1964 to 1975 with host Art Fleming and announcer Don Pardo. A revival of Jeopardy! with Alex Trebek as host premiered only a few weeks after the "I Lost On Jeopardy" single was released and still airs to this day. Don Pardo himself plays the announcer on the song's recording.
- Several people have cameos in the video:
- Don Pardo and Art Fleming appear as themselves.
- Dr. Demento is one of the crew members in the control room.
- The original "Jeopardy" singer Greg Kihn is the driver of the car Al is thrown into at the end. In an interview, Kihn claimed the woman dressed as a bride sitting next to him (whose face isn't shown) went on to be a famous rock singer, but said he wasn't allowed to say who.
- Al's parents appear as themselves.
- The answer shown under the "Potpourri" category in the video is a garbled version of the equations for a Lorentz transformation in Einstein's Theory of Relativity.