Song: Hooked On Polkas
Running Time: 3:54
- "12th Street Rag" by Euday L Bowman
- "State Of Shock" by The Jacksons With Mick Jagger
- "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top
- "What's Love Got To Do With It?" by Tina Turner
- "Method Of Modern Love" by Hall & Oates
- "Owner Of A Lonely Heart" by Yes
- "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister
- "99 Luftballoons" by Nena
- "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins
- "The Reflex" by Duran Duran
- "Metal Health (Bang Your Head)" by Quiet Riot
- "Relax" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood
Forum: No Forum Page
- The first polka medley to feature "Shave and a Haircut" during the outro.
- The title is a play on Hooked on Classics, a series of compilation records featuring medleys of classical pieces rearranged with disco beats.
- Unusually for a polka medley, this one was released as a single in Japan. The only other medley to receive a single release was "Polka Power!" from Running With Scissors, released only in Germany.
- Al sings the original German version of "99 Red Balloons" (titled "99 Luftballons"), though he mixes up some words and syllables and some of it comes out as nonsense.