Song: Hardware Store
Running Time: 3:44
Album: Poodle Hat
Parody of: None; originally intended as a style parody of Presidents of the United States of America
Forum: Forum Discussion Page
- "Every 27th customer will get a ball peen hammer free" is another mention of the number 27.
- The rapid-fire list of products the hardware store has consists of 61 items.
- The sound of tools operating rhythmically in the intro may have been inspired by Money by Pink Floyd
- Al stated that he wouldn't ever perform this song in concert, because of the quick, hard-to-sing lyrics.
- The song originally began as a grunge spoof in the style of the Presidents of the United States of America.
- Bloch, Sam. "Nine Things You Didn't Know About Weird Al". LA Times. "West Coast Sound" / "Last Night", 2011-09-26. Retrieved 2014-12-29.