Running Time: 2:10
- This song is based on the movie Forrest Gump.
- Andy Comeau plays Gump in the music video.
- Ruth Buzzi makes a cameo in the music video as the woman who beats Gump on the bench.
- Pat Boone makes a cameo in the music video as man who scoffs Gump’s chocolates.
- In the music video Al's bass guitar only has one string, a reference to the instruments the Presidents of the United States of America play; lead singer Chris Ballew plays a "basitar" (a guitar strung with only two strings) and guitarists Dave Dederer and Andrew McKeag play a "guitbass" (a guitar with three strings). Both are normally tuned to open power chords.
- In the music video for this song, Al bends his guitar neck like rubber. He does the same thing in the music videos for "Smells Like Nirvana" and "Money For Nothing/Beverly Hillbillies".
- The Presidents were extremely flattered by the parody, and even use Al's "run, Forrest, run" bridge and the line "and that's all I have to say about that" when performing the song live.
- Al would later go on to direct a music video for the Presidents: "Mixed Up S.O.B." from their 2009 album These Are The Good Times People.