This page is for the word cheese. For the song page, go here.
Cheese is often referred to in Weird Al songs.
- A Complicated Song: "Uh huh... extra cheese" "This cheese 'round the clock"
- UHF: "'Till your brain turns into cottage cheese"
- The Biggest Ball Of Twine In Minnesota: "we all gathered 'round and said, Cheese"
- Genius In France: "I may not be the sharpest hunk of cheese"
- Homer And Marge: "Long after the grilled cheese sandwich is gone"
- Nature Trail To Hell Backwards Message: "Satan Eats Cheese Whiz"
- This Is The Life: "No way, I'm the boss, the big cheese"
- Whatever You Like: "Mac and cheese would be alright" "Even share my government cheese"
- Virus Alert: "If you should get any mail with the subject Stinky Cheese"
- Trapped In The Drive-Thru: "Yes, indeed you certainly can, we'd like two hamburgers with onions and cheese"
- Grapefruit Diet: "Mr. Cheese Nacho" "I think I'm about ready for a Quarter Pounder with extra cheese"
- Taco Grande: "Now I'm down on my knees, we need some extra tomatoes and cheese" "What you think you're doing with my chile con queso?"
- Talk Soup: "I sold my kids for cheese"
- Moldy Now: "Covered with cheese"
- If That Isn't Love: "And if you cut the cheese then maybe I'll wink and say the dog's to blame"
- Perform This Way: "I might be wearing Swiss cheese
- In the episode "Pinkie Pride" of the animated television series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Al voices a character named Cheese Sandwich
- In one line, he says "This Cheese has stood alone a long time," referencing "The Farmer in the Dell".
- Cheese Confesses